Monday, August 18, 2008

Giving in

So maybe fall is just around the corner. The nights have been cool, the days pretty comfortable. I want it to be summer forever, but it doesn't look like I am getting my wish. 11 starts back to school in just over a week... that's a sure sign of fall in New England. So I am giving in and starting a new fall line, with leaves as the focus. In doing so I hope I am inviting nature to laugh and give us an Indian summer... LOL
Here is a picture of my 1st piece for this line





I plan on 4 or 5 more pieces with a similar theme. This is for my BeadBrat Originals line. I have some neat leaf shaped thing to make up for the Budjit shop as well, plan to get them on sometime tomorrow..

So do you think my reverse psychology will work for mother nature?

No comments: